
and we're totally ready to go. We leave out of Nashville tomorrow at 11:30. Hopefully we will arrive at Kiev on Tuesday morning at 10 am. Once there, we're off!! Our appointment is Thursday (not sure what time) so we're hoping to do some sight seeing and possibly meeting some friends while there.
So many families have been successful in extending their families recently and we are praying that this trend remains for us and all of those to follow. Keep your fingers crossed that we will meet our kids (I really am hoping for two) at our appointment date on Thursday.
Stay tuned...
11 comments:
Have a wonderful flight and good luck! You two pack light. I swear I had that much stuff just myself, but then I did bring all of Y's clothes with me since I knew his size.
Praying you'll be a family of four soon!
Natalie
www.adoptyaroslav.blogspot.com
Glad you are packed and ready to go. I'm so excited. It is such a relief when you get on the plane and know that you are on your way. I cannot wait to hear about Kiev and how Thursday's meeting goes. You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Safe travels!!
seeing your bags packed is soo exciting!! :) can't wait to keep up with how things go - confident it will go well for you..
God speed :) :)
WOOO-HOOOO!!!!! So happy for you! Safe travels and many prayers for you all! :) Can't wait to hear from you once you get settled!
Megan
Boo ya! Safe travels. Pave the way for us because we'll be right behind you! We leave Sunday.
David ...
Following your journey!
Lisa
www.payne-familyadventures.blogspot.com
God bless you and keep you safe. We are praying for you and the children. Excited to follow your steps.
Donna Gulley
How exciting! Blessings on your time in Ukraine!
Thinking of you knowing that you are in the air on your way to the Ukraine. I am so looking forward to your arrival, so you can begin your adoption journey. What an exciting week for you. We will be praying for you and wishing you many blessings!!
Many hugs coming your way!
We're praying for you, and we look forward to following your adoption journey! Blessings!
Good luck guys. You are probably here now. I hope you find good Internet. We visited some of the churches and they are awesome. Best wishes on your appointment tomorrow. We wish the best for you!
Post a Comment