Friday, February 20, 2009

In One Day.....

Would you believe that yesterday I updated my home study (thanks Lisa), had all our paperwork notarized, authenticated our notary's signatures, went to Nashville and then had all our paperwork apostilled before heading back through Murfreesboro to get our car' water pump replaced by six o'clock! Needless to say, we have everything in hand to proceed to Ukraine. Yeah!!

It's seems so surreal that within a week, we will be in Ukraine looking to expand our family! OK, OK, I am very excited! We both are! In fact, these will be the first grand children my side of the family and (hopefully) the first girl on Jim Bob's side. Can you say spoiled rotten?!

Three days 'til we leave. Any last minute packing ideas?

3 comments:

MoserUpdates said...

I was just thinking about you last night and how Feb 24th is coming up so fast! I'm really excited for you and can't wait to hear about all your experiences.

Carey and Norman said...

Yeah! Glad you got your paperwork done! Cannot wait to follow your journey to Ukraine next week! So excited for you!!

Dan, Stacey and Steph said...

Good Job on getting all your paperwork done! SOmehow I think that is most of the work! Being a mom and dad is the easy part! We are just in the midst of the paperwork issue - love to hear about others helpful hints! Dan and Stacey