Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Godly Humor"




A fellow blogger forwarded these clips to me. Have you laughed today?!

6 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

These are hilarious. Love the waitress one...good point!

Any news from the SDA today?

Stefanie and Bill said...

Glad you are looking for good and humor today. A great reminder of the importance of not focusing on our circumstances! There is always something to be thankful for too!!!
Hope you hear something very soon!
Stefanie

Alan said...

You've been there for 21 days and still don't know your child yet! I hope you find out soon. Is your job(s) situation OK?

Drew and Rita said...

We waited over 2 weeks for our 3rd appt, but that was a year ago too. I hope things are moving faster now. All the best. Rita

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could leave comments until Carey V showed me...I'm web ignorant.
I know you guys have had a struggle, but we are all proud of you and look forward to seeing you again. I think you may be the biggest thing that has ever happened to Smithville, everyone keeps asking about you !!!!

ArtworkByRuth said...

I forgot to tell you how much I loved these!