Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Sneek Peek"

I was finally able to upload a couple of "sneek peek" pics of the kids.



Notice Yuri with the now destroyed camera. I know what Santa will be bringing the kids this Christmas!!



Notice how big Elena is!! She has the longest legs. She almost comes up to my shoulders now!! She will be bigger than her mom by the time she is 16 (in 7 years!!) Wow, that's a sobering thought!

13 comments:

MoserUpdates said...

I'm so excited for you. We've decided to adopt our first visit. He's so much like my husband personality wise...it's eerie! We start the process on Monday and are very excited...sorry we didn't get a chance to meet, but we'll keep in touch, I'm sure.

kelly said...

They look adorable! I hope you continue to have good visits and all goes smoothly!

Kevin and Tammy said...

They are beautiful. Looks like things are moving along swimmingly.
Tammy

Carrie said...

How darling. I just love the huge bows they put in her hair. It makes her look like a princess. I am sure you are in heaven.

Tami said...

They are just so precious! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear that your court date is set! :)

junglemama said...

Wooo-hoooo! You are going to be a Mama!

Stefanie and Bill said...

Hi Guys...just checking in and so happy to see all is going so well. Hope you have court very soon! The children look darling!
Stefanie

Magdalena said...

What sweet children! They seem really cute! I'm so glad you found each other!

(I'm not anyone you know, I just happened to find your blog a while ago!)

Carey and Norman said...

Cute pictures....thanks for the sneek peek!! Looking forward to seeing more soon!

jrkarlen said...

What cute kiddos! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

love those long Ukrainian legs :) Mary's got them too!

you sound so at peace & relaxed, I love that!

Kevin and Pam said...

Can't wait to see more of them. What a blessing to have found them!

K said...

Shad and I agree they are supe cute kids. And good job with the clothes! Congrats and God bless the rest of your time in Ukraine! Can't wait to hear about pre-court and court!