Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Great Week...

We have had so much fun the past week! The kids are still loving school and the teachers. Aizley brought home her first smilley face on her homework the other day. I was glowing!! Colton only missed two! High fives all around!

Sunday...
We are still preparing each of the kids rooms. They love, love, LOVE the idea of having their own rooms with their own dressers and beds!! Such things we take for granted. We spent yesterday afternoon moving the furniture to vaccum behind things and preparing to paint. The kids love helping me clean anything. I think they just love the bonding which is fine with me!! Colton gets the biggest kick out of moma singing and dancing to the musica while I'm cleaning. He will start shaking his little fanny. It's too precious but he gets embarrased when I get the camera out! I'll catch him soon enough!

After we finished preparing the rooms, the kids began helping me clean out the cabinets in the kitchen. They love looking at all the Coca-Cola dishes I have. I asked them to start putting the dishes back in the cabinets and this is what happens...

They are "super silly"!

Saturday...
We spent 4 hours swimming with another little girl and cousin Treyton. These kids had a ball! All you could see of Aizley was her feet! I think she was born with gills because I don't remember her ever coming up for air!

Friday...
Slip-n-slide!!! They would have played on this all day long! They love any water sport. They would try out new "moves" and throw themselves on the ground so hard they got red tummy's.




Too precious...

8 comments:

Jarka said...

great photos of great week :)

Doriana Gray said...

They ARE precious. I am loving seeing how they are doing as I was reading your blog when you were in the Ukraine with my heart in my mouth. That must seem like a distant memory now. Enjoy the summer!

ArtworkByRuth said...

I wanna play! Looks like fun!

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Awe...They are darling and so happy!!! The suntan looks good on them. It always amazes me how my sweet little Ukrainians tan. Such a beautiful golden color with their light features. Aren't we lucky!!! Many blessings...Trisha

Kevin and Pam said...

Don't you just love watching them being kids! I really enjoy your pictures and watching your kids blossom!

K said...

Glad to read your good updates! I be the rooms turn out great! It can be hard adjusting, so glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Those smiles say it all!!
I'm enjoying your blog as much now as I did when you were in Ukraine!!! Thanks for continuing to share!!

Kerri

junglemama said...

How fun! Great photos!