Tuesday, the kids started soccer practice. They are having a blast. We have gotten a few laughs out of them trying to learn the game, how to kick, all that soccer stuff. Papa is even helping to coach which counts for more laughs from me. Here are some pics of them showin' their skills.
Aizley is hard at work, trying to control her kicks...
Colton on his way to score his first goal...
Wednesday, I had some work related things to do so I drove home our big work truck home, cracked windsheild and all. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever! "Did you give Mr. Grady your car? Is this ours now?" They wanted to go through all the equipment. Instead of playing with the very expensive, moma couldn't replace it if you break it things, I let them have at it with the hard helmets. They were running into the trees (softly, of course) to see if they could feel anything. Why is it the littlest things always turn out to be the biggest hit?
Colton has really been fighting with this sinus infection, and it's getting the best of him. Poor thing has woken up a couple of morning feeling sick due to all the drainage resting in his belly while he is sleeping. The feeling seems to wear off by 8 or so but what a way to start the day. He is getting a little better. Yesterday morning was rough but this is what he looked like when Papa picked him up...
My little Shamrock!
Hope you're all feeling well. Spring is just around the corner.
3 comments:
I enjoy reading how your kids are doing. My kids love soccer too!
Lots of fun at the Turner house! We are fighting sinus infections and flu also. I thinki it is the time change!
What little hams!!! So darn cute!
It's son great to hear you are doing well. Love~
Natasha
Post a Comment