Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween 2012...

Halloween is upon us.  Since the holiday falls on a Wednesday this year, we are spreading out the fun.  No big plans, just casual costumes and a few encounters here and there.  After a very chilly Saturday morning of soccer where Mr. Colt scored 2 goals, we met up with Cousin Treyton to attend a church Trunk-or-Treat.  What kind of costume do you come up with last minute, cheap and quick?  Why Charlie Brown ghosts, of course!!  I think they came out so super cute and very friendly to my recently vacating wallet! 

I love these spooky photos!  Too neat!!  Check out Aizley in her green sweats!

All the adults remarked how original their costumes were.  Colton loved them because they involved NO face painting.

Mr. T taking a swing at the strong man game.  He came close, as did Aizley, but it was Colton who rang the bell. 

Enjoying buttery popcorn!

We made a quick night of it.  After church on Sunday, we dove into our pumpkin carving.  Colton was determined to save every seed for roasting.

I love Elvis' look in this pic.  Colton said, "want a treat, treat Elvis?"  This is the result of feeding a pumpkin seed to your dog.  "Pumpkin seeds aren't good treats!" 
Aizley deep in thought!

I think her concentration paid off.  Way cute pumpkin!

Colton's skull and cross bones came out a little blurry but still he is exceptionally proud.


As for me, I'm more excited about Christmas.  57 days away and I lack 3 more people's gifts and I'm finished!!  Beat that, Santa!

No comments: