Friday, October 31, 2008

Tag, It's Halloween!!!

Let me start this post by updating everyone on our "lost" medicals. They have been corrected, notarized, apostilled, and now are in Ukraine, translated, ready for our (hopeful) submission on Monday. Finally, a big sigh of relief.

Now, on to the main purpose of this blog. I have been tagged by a sweet lady named Michelle (http://fromnctoukraine.blogspot.com/). I have been asked to outline 7 "weird" or unusual things about myself. So, here goes...

1. I graduated college with a degree in Industrial Psycology but now work for a surveying company in which I am the only woman in the office.

2. I love to eat cereal out of a cup. Any cup will do, my favorite is a coffee mug.

3. I married the only guy I ever dated (after 5 years of dating).

4. "I Love Lucy" is my favorite TV show. How can it get any better than Desi singing "Bobaloo"?!

5. I prefer rainy, dreary days. (I'm an Eeyore!)

6. Mitch Album's "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" is one of my favorite novels.

7. You can always find "Bread & Butter" pickeles in my fridge.

There are 7 facts about my that seems to make me stand out. It's a little tough to think of things about you that may seem weird to others, but it's fun too. Now I get to "tag" 7 other friends, so I choose....

Joy http://kjrae.blogspot.com/
Alan/Nancy http://pretreadoptionblog.blogspot.com/
Carey http://vaughnfamilyadoption.blogspot.com/ (private)
Lisa http://payne-familyadventures.blogspot.com/
Megan http://bringingaudreyhome.blogspot.com/ (private)
Natalie http://mosersadopt.blogspot.com/
Liz http://ourversionofnormal.blogspot.com/ (their newest just got home)

It will be interesting to find out something "personal" about all of these couples.

I thought I would post some pictures of my halloween.

I walk into the office and guess what I see?

My boss!

Here are a few of my babies dressed up for Halloween. Some of my babies wouldn't let me get a decent shot.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for playing, it really does make you feel like you know someone a lot better once you've read 7 odd things about them :) :)

hoping tomorrow is successful for you guys!

ArtworkByRuth said...

I love the pics!
Please email me at jerdebwalker@hotmail.com so I can send you the invite to the private blog...Also, your profile is not public?