Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No Submission This Week

I just spoke with our facilitator and he said the SDA only accepted four dossiers this past Monday for children in our age range. We are able to adopt a child as old as seven, but the way the SDA has the program divided we can only submit on Mondays. So, again, we will QUIETLY and PATIENTLY wait until next Monday, the 10th, and try to submit yet again.

There are several families that have submitted and received appointment dates and I want to congratulate them and let them know that I am really JEALOUS!!! No really, it will be fun to listen to their experiences and get tips on what to pack. Several of these families will be going during the Thanksgiving holiday. This adds a new meaning to "being thankful" and I know that these kiddos will be thankful these families came for them.

Until next Monday....

5 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your Dossier wasn't submitted. Many prayers coming your way!! We'll pray that you are able to submit yours next Monday.

Unknown said...

you don't have to "no really"... your feelings are valid and I understand your frustration. We continue to pray for you guys!

Alan said...

I hope you get submitted soon.

ArtworkByRuth said...

So sorry to hear that!Even though you know it is a possibility of not being submitted, it's still disappointing when you are not!

K said...

We are all in the same boat, anxious to go get our children! I echo Michelle, your feelings are valid and they express how much you long for your child! What a joy, remember how great anticipation can be, like waiting for Christmas. :) God bless!