We put all this info. together and came out of the store with two full sets of clothes, a jacket apiece, underwear and socks, and each a set of shoes. We even found some birthday presents for Yuri (who's birthday is April 11th).
Here are the outfits for Yuri...

And the things for Elena...

The pants almost fit me in length!
All this for around $100 bucks! At least the kids have some clothes for when we leave. I can't wait to show them some of the clothes tomorrow. They love playing dress up with our jackets and scarfs.
Off to Ivankiv and our preliminary court hearing tomorrow...
10 comments:
Isn't it fun shopping for the kids?! I love it! We'll be praying for your preliminary hearing tomorrow.
Isn't it fun shopping for them. Good deals are easy to find there. Good luck on your prelim. court date.
Tammy
I'm so excited for you!! The kids sound GREAT!!!
If you need more stuff...there is a great department store right on Khreshchatyk Street that has a great kids department! Kind of across from TGI Fridays...it's on a corner. We found some awesome deals there!!
Best Wishes!!!
Kerri
Great deals in Kiev. I thought the pricing on shoes in Russia were very reasonable too. We bought two pairs and I wish I would have bought more. Glad you are preparing for your kiddos to come home!
Good luck during the preliminary hearing! I'll be thinking of you (and praying all goes well).
I've been disconnected from Blogland for the last 10 days or so, but I was praying for you guys. I am so happy to hear you found your children! Congrats!
so happy to hear that things are going well. Fun to be able to buy clothes eh! We are hoping to soon hear where we are at with paperwork. It has been translated and is in Ukraine but has not yet been submitted. we're waiting and praying for good news soon.
this all just makes me so happy :) :) :) We found the exchange rate to be so helpful in buying clothes & shoes and coats...
I'm not familiar with a preliminary court but praying things continue to go well.
I am Wendy Aunt by a previous marriage to her uncle... Love your journal, very fascinating ! Courage and hope all will go well...
Have you realized that our Sons have the same birthday. How awesome is that. Love you and can't wait to meet my niece and nephew and see you again. You all are still in our prayers.
LB
Have you realized that our Sons have the same birthday. How awesome is that. Love you and can't wait to meet my niece and nephew and see you again. You all are still in our prayers.
Post a Comment