Saturday, March 21, 2009

Third Times A Charm...

We are having our third appointment on Monday. We are praying for the best outcome, trying to stay strong and positive. "Keepin' the Faith!"

Until Monday...

16 comments:

Tami said...

We'll keep you in our prayers.

Carrie said...

Halleluiah. I will be on pins and needles waiting to see how it goes. Best of luck to you.

kelly said...

Happy thoughts and prayers coming your way! I hope your child is ready!!

Kevin and Tammy said...

Praise the Lord. Can't wait to hear what happens. We will be in prayer.
Tammy

ArtworkByRuth said...

Slava Bogu! I know the journey has been longer than you had planned, but praying that God's BEST has been reserved for LAST! Can't wait to hear your next steps!

Anonymous said...

Hope this one works out for your guys. If not, consider a summer hosting program.

Anonymous said...

Excellent News!! Can't wait to log in on Monday!!!!

Monika said...

I have been following your blog for a while now, and can't imagine what you must be going through. I am praying that all goes well on Monday, and soon this long wait to find your child(ren) will be a distant memory.

~Monika

Natasha said...

Conethia, Jim Bob - Yeah!!! So happy for you!!! We'll be praying. Do you know what time your appt. is? Natasha

Alan said...

So happy you got the 3rd appt. - That was not a guarantee. Praying for you to know without a doubt who your child is.

Christy said...

Great news! I will bepraying for you.

Carey and Norman said...

So excited to hear that you have an appointment on Monday! Thinking of you and praying for your SDA appointment!!

... said...

It's almost 0900 Monday morning in Kiev...

...waiting patiently and praying for you!

Kimbell and Mark said...

oh we just had our appointment today! Hope all went well for you! They were wonderful at the SDA!

Carey and Norman said...

Anxiously awaiting news!!

Anonymous said...

Hi - found your blog from Reeds blog. Good luck today.

Katya.