happy Mothers day to you too :) they´re sooo cute!!! - I have to say it again and again -cute cute cute...and precious precious precious...you have to be proud of them :)
I've been following your blog for a few weeks and I am so happy that you guys are home and safe. I hope you have the best Mother's Day and wish you many more. God Bless!!!!
a very happy first mother's day to you! you may not have carried those kids in your belly, but you sure did go through TONS of labor to bring them home!
praying you have a wonderful mother's day with your 2 blessings :-)
7 comments:
happy Mothers day to you too :)
they´re sooo cute!!! - I have to say it again and again -cute cute cute...and precious precious precious...you have to be proud of them :)
Happy Mother's Day!
June
I've been following your blog for a few weeks and I am so happy that you guys are home and safe. I hope you have the best Mother's Day and wish you many more. God Bless!!!!
a very happy first mother's day to you! you may not have carried those kids in your belly, but you sure did go through TONS of labor to bring them home!
praying you have a wonderful mother's day with your 2 blessings :-)
- michelle
They certainly are precious. I hope you enjoyed your first Mother's Day as a mom. They will never be the same again!
Happy First Mothers Day Conethia! I am so happy for you and your little ones!
Stefanie
Happy 1st Mothers Day to you!!
Post a Comment