Bloggin' About Our First Years Home As A Forever Family!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Lost...
...one tooth! Believe it or not, Colton is down one tooth already. It just happened this morning, before teeth brushing, so we are awaiting the tooth fairy's visit tonight. He wouldn't stay still for a good picture.
We have also been trying new things for dinner with success. Aizley's knew favorite is corn on the cob. Colton has discovered tacos with sour cream. He had four of them last night with refried beans and rice. Perhaps that helped loosen the tooth!
Hey Guys, so glad to see how well you everyone is coming along! Thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments. You too are a blessing to so many of us! Stefanie
7 comments:
hmmm I love corn on the cob too!!! :) yummy! :D
Hey, my wife Stefanie speaks of you often and I appreciate your comments on her blog. Glad to see you are back and things are going well. Bill
Loving the updates. Keep them coming. They are encouraging as we walk a similar journey. :) Blessings to all of you!
Tacos are so yummy! Colton has great taste! Congrats on his first missing tooth! I bet it is fun for you to Cornethia!
How exciting to wait for the tooth fairy. Thanks for continuing to update your blog. It is fun to watch how the kids are growing and adjusting.
How sweet that he lost a tooth...from the title I was a little worried that he was lost.
Glad Colton likes Mexican as I know how much you like it!!
Hey Guys, so glad to see how well you everyone is coming along! Thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments. You too are a blessing to so many of us!
Stefanie
Post a Comment