Bloggin' About Our First Years Home As A Forever Family!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Our Adoption Announcements...
I thought I would share with all our internet friends the official announcements we ordered. I just fell in love with them. PurpleStork.com did such a wonderful job! They can customize your announcements anyway you like. Aren't they precious?!
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a PERFECT announcement!!!! Those pictures just make me smile.....they're so adorable!!!!
Great ones. Your posts are awesome and the kids look great. So glad the adjustment is suiting everyone! I will check out that website. I have found one I like on another site, but maybe purplestork is less expensive?
Love em! I SO wish I would have done this with each of our adoptions...but I was too short-sighted to think about it before we left and way too overwhelmed when we got home to even have it cross my mind.
17 comments:
What a PERFECT announcement!!!! Those pictures just make me smile.....they're so adorable!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Kerri
beautiful :) absolutely lovely :)
I love your announcements. I may have to make some up myself!
Natalie
www.adoptyaroslav.blogspot.com
Great ones. Your posts are awesome and the kids look great. So glad the adjustment is suiting everyone! I will check out that website. I have found one I like on another site, but maybe purplestork is less expensive?
Love em! I SO wish I would have done this with each of our adoptions...but I was too short-sighted to think about it before we left and way too overwhelmed when we got home to even have it cross my mind.
beautiful! :)
I've been thinking about when we should do this. Maybe I'll get on the ball and start putting something together. You are such a beautiful family:)
These announcements are awesome; truly beautiful. They made me teary eyed.
Very nice! I love the two of them together!
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
Adorable! Your children are shining!!!
They're perfect. What's on the back?
How awesome to see! Precious!
Stefanie
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Love your announcements! Perfect!!
Who took the pictures? They are so sweet!!
Your children are just beautiful! I love the annoncements!
Post a Comment