Monday, May 9, 2011

Mom's Day 2011...

What a privilege to be able to share this day with my two little angels!! Thank you for making my day a special one!


I love my "bright flowers"! They are just beautiful!


But my favorite part of the day was receiving the hand made cards you made for me. I cherish these gifts!



I am honored to have been given the privilege to parent you, to watch you grow into the shining stars you were meant to be, to help you mature into beautiful people, both inside and out! Thank you for being the amazing kids that you are! For making each day brighter than the last. I love you both ever so much!!

1 comment:

Carey and Norman said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Isn't it so sweet when our children can make their own gifts?

We need to get together for lunch soon!!