On the way home, when told she could have anything she wanted, her 1st request was "coffee ice cream"! She's made it through 3 pints of Starbucks ice cream. "Mom, I'm so hungry for real food! I'm tired of ice cream!" I had to write that one down!!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
"Coffee Ice Cream"
After 4 bouts of Strep Throat, Aizley finally got her tonsils removed this past Friday! Poor thing had quite a time coming off the anesthesia. Papa and I were called in to try and calm her down. After a few minutes of reassurance and a "sunshine bear" to snuggle with, she began eating everything the hospital had to offer!

On the way home, when told she could have anything she wanted, her 1st request was "coffee ice cream"! She's made it through 3 pints of Starbucks ice cream. "Mom, I'm so hungry for real food! I'm tired of ice cream!" I had to write that one down!!
On the way home, when told she could have anything she wanted, her 1st request was "coffee ice cream"! She's made it through 3 pints of Starbucks ice cream. "Mom, I'm so hungry for real food! I'm tired of ice cream!" I had to write that one down!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww. I'm sorry for Aizley! Keep those fluids and pain meds going. Keep her drinking all day long~even when she doesn't feel like it!
Hope she bounces back quickly;)
Poor baby! My son had to have his tonsils removed also. She will feel much better soon.
Post a Comment