Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012...

Easter has come and gone.  So has spring break.  We have kept things really quiet at our house.  Not for any particular reason, it just seems things have turned out that way.  The kids enjoyed spending the week with grandparents and going out to eat.   Seriously, we have tons of birthdays at the end of March/beginning of April in our family.  The weather has been gorgeous in TN.  A perfect 70 degrees!!  Lots of outside time.

We had a very nice Easter celebration. 



I am always one to take advantage of the holidays to take pictures.  I sometimes feel, as I know many of you do, that I've missed out on so much with the kids in the years before they came home that I don't want to miss anything.  I can already tell the "magic" and "mystery" of the holiday celebrations are dwindling.  It saddens me to think of how much the kids have grown in the 3 years they have been with us.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching them come into their own. 



I love that Colton feels free enough with us to be silly at the get-together's we have. 



I get such joy out of Aizley cutting up with her Aunt Murphy.  My, how much they have grown!!





I look at these pictures and realize that my little guys aren't so little any more.  But.... there are certain moments that I get to bask in their youth.....



...and I'm lovin' every minute of it!! 

1 comment:

The McEacherns said...

We also spent Easter in TN this year! The weather was lovely. I think Aizley could be a model, by the way!