We got Aunt Murphy's yard last Tuesday...
48 rolls!! She didn't even know we were outside (although I called and said we were on our way) despite Colton yelling he needed to pee pee right by the living room door!
Then we carved pumpkins on Saturday. How fun. Not to bad for a first try.
Of course, baked pumpkin seeds came to follow...
Then, I was elected to make cupcakes for Colton's class party. I thought they turned out cute. The kids loved them. (times the picture by 24, whew!)
Then, on to the fun stuff. It took us almost an hour to wrap him, but I think we ended up with the coolest mummy in town.
Check out this wicked witch from "Dor-o-t". Isn't she the spookiest? The nose was a favorite.
Even the dogs got in on the fun...
By the end of the night, we were all pretty pooped. Even the costumes gave in...
We had such a great time and got tons of candy. They already said next year, they want to go as skeletons. (Insert the eye rolling here).
6 comments:
Too cute! The kids look so happy, and who wouldn't be? What fun you guys had. Happy Halloween!!
Great pictures! Colton's pumpkin looks exactly like the one William designed/carved! Too cute! You are way more creative than me when it comes to costumes! I buy the clearance costumes at the end of each season! Stefanie
Love the outfits! I remember Alex's first Halloween, home almost a year and age four,"You mean I dress up and people give me much candy?!" He thought he'd died and gone to Heaven.
You all go all out! So glad everyone had so much fun! Your kids made really cute jack-o-lanterns! I can't wait to see their skeleton costumes next year! :) Unless they change their minds! ;)
What a clever idea to spread the events out on several days! More days of fun and less overwhelming.
The pumpkins look professional to me! Good job!
- I'm blogging for Nadya; to help her find a family -
Just like I said before - you're the coolest mom ever!!!
Post a Comment